- Ex Head of HR (7 years) and safeguarding lead for a large national leisure operator, which had c.45 pools and 3,500 employees.
- Voluntary Chairperson of a Water Polo Club (8 years) and a Level 2 Coach.
- 25 years experience in the Leisure sector, including 9 years as Regional Director.
- Set up the swimming teacher tutoring programme for ASA (Swim England) courses in the East Region.
- Qualified secondary school teacher.
- Level II qualified swimming teacher and qualified lifeguard (NRASTC).
25 years’ experience in the leisure sector, predominantly working for two national and regional leisure operators including 15 years as a Regional Manager and a Business Manager overseeing leisure operations.
Most recent post for a national leisure operator included, responsibility for 12 swimming pools, including 6,100 pupils per week on swim programmes.
As a previous General Manager, Mark is responsible for all aspects of health and safety and ensuring we operate to the highest safety standards.
Level II qualified swimming teacher and qualified lifeguard (NRASTC).
- 21 years experience in swim teaching, including 10+ years as Swim School Manager at large local leisure centre, with 1,600 swimmers per week on the programme.
- Level II qualified swimming teacher, qualified pool plant operator, qualified lifeguard (NRASTC) and qualified aqua-aerobics teacher.
- Responsible for recruitment, development and mentoring of teachers and overall quality of the programme.
- Ex-competitive swimmer and keen triathlete.
Jo (Customer Services Manager)
- 25 years experience in the leisure industry in marketing, administration and HR roles.
- Taught children's gymnastics for over 25 years.
- Level II qualified swimming teacher.
Contact Jo by email : firstname.lastname@example.org